Monday, January 18, 2016

Root cause of my wrongful termination

Relentless defamation instigated and promulgated by people from Asia such as Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women the first month I started my job with the USPTO in 2010, and now everywhere I went in the DC metro; because I am an Americanized Asian woman that excelled in tech jobs.

I was reluctance to say this mainly because my wrongful termination could easily be construe as mistaken to be romantically involved with a coworker.

Such fallacy originally instigated and promulgated by Nathan Hillery - a Union Rep.  He was Susanne Lo and her boyfriend Bill's confidante.


I was furious that this senseless Susanne Lo's boyfriend Bill using me to make Lo jealous; when I deliberately kept a distance and didn't even talk to him, as I did not want my termination to be complicated by anything other then the defamation by people from Asia as they've been doing to me since the 1990s, as soon as I arrived in the Silicon Valley, and everywhere I went since, including interviews with US military contractors in the middle of no where.

I knew I will be terminated b/c Asian Operatives had control of the Silicon Valley since 2001, then NYC, and targeted me using fake news the 1st month I started my job, by Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women.  Fake news spread to Training Academy classmates behind my back, the Training Academy, and after students joined their Art Units.  It was just a matter of time before Asian Operatives succeed as Asian Operatives relentlessly tried tactics to get me fired in Silicon Valley.  I saw the same happened in the USPTO.  Asian Operatives had control of White people, mainly white males since 2001, just as Trump had control of MAGA.  Trump incited an insurrection using "election is stolen from you".  I knew Trump could win when he incessantly instigated fake news against Hillary.

"Crowding out" was the term used in Silicon Valley in years 2000s.  Now it is obvious as the Silicon Valley c-suites are dominated by 1st gen Asians, including 2 of the world's biggest software companies Google and Microsoft.  Why so few women, Blacks or Hispanics in Silicon Valley, the tech industry and STEM.

I couldn't say anything to this Bill coworker as I didn't know much about him because I only recently moved to the DC metro, and this is an old guy, not a teenager by any stretch of imagination; or the reason why he was saying to coworkers he was interested in pursuing a romantic relationship in a working environment, which any sensible person wouldn't do.

And I couldn't out right reject him as that would only provoked resentment toward me that would only complicated things.  Males do not like their romantic interest to reject them, especially those in the position of power, ie Roger Ailes.  Also, he divorced his 2nd wife to marry Susanne Lo long before I joined the USPTO, and seeing them together all the time while I was there.  Additionally, I was threatened with termination by my supervisor Paul Rodriguez and had to work 24/7 to meet the stringent requirements.

1 comment:

  1. It could be tough to live with the fact that your husband is cheating. What’s even worse is not being able to shake off the feeling that he’s seeing someone out there. You could use the service of this cyber hacker "hackingloop6@gmail . com" who's hacking service is specifically for catching cheating spouse. He helped me with a remote access to my man's phone activities, when my relationship was at the verge of crashing, I promised him to share his contact online for people that needs such assistance. He's a legit and reliable hacker, tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete