Monday, January 18, 2016

The dynamic between Kamini and Susanne Lo

Kamini was afraid of Susanne Lo for some reason despite Kamini was Lo's SPE.

Kamini was my SPE before transferred to Paul Rodriguez group.  I still don't why I was transferred as everyone in AU2128 and AU2123 knew Paul is a sexist and racist, including someone name Don who was a manager.

I would venture to say that Kamini was afraid that Suanne Lo might bad mouth her to Lo's boyfriend Bill.  Lo told me her boyfriend had help her got her office in the top floor when I first met her, so I assumed that her boyfriend Bill was in the position of power above Kamini,; and that Kamini, Paul Rodriguez and many SPEs as well Patent Examiners knew they were dating.  Susanne Lo also had told her close associates of her not so secret amour. 

So, after released from the hospital for the failed attempt beheading on 6/1/2014, I had to go back for a follow-up.  After the check-up, I was waiting for the bus to go home (never own a car in the DC metro).  Lo and behold, Susanne Lo drove by in a new car talking on the phone looking very happy when she saw me with a huge bandaid on my neck.  She then make a U-turn.  She knew someone had slit my throat.






1 comment:

  1. 'hackingloop6@gmail. com' services is the real deal. He told me there is a refund policy if I found any of their services unsatisfactory. There was no need for refund because I was satisfied with all the levels of services delivered. I had access to everything ranging from the call records, messages, all social media apps and accounts on the phone, gallery and emails. Most of these posts claiming to know a hacker and all are fake. Very few are real and 'hackingloopspy is one of them! Just contact 'hackingloop6@gmail.c om' also on +1 (612) 502 - 3647

    ReplyDelete