Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The making of public enemy #1


When I arrived in the Silicon Valley in the early 1990s, H1B and illegal immigrants using falsified papers from Asia started shunned me when they learned I am from NYC.  Mind you, I grew up in NYC at the time when there were very few Asians; and was happy to see so many Asians.  Aside from the fact that I was drawn to the Silicon Valley like the character Roy Neary in “Close Encounter of the Third Kind” to the Devils Tower, it was also because the San Francisco Bay Area was known as a progressive place, didn’t realized the Silicon Valley got stuck in the 1950s.

But instead these Asian Operatives/Asian version of KKK, consisted of 90+% of 1st gen Asians in the Silicon Valley since the 1990s, focus all their energies on ruined my life and make me suffered, instead of focus on building their career and future.  After eliminating most women engineers in the Silicon Valley and the tech industry, these 1st gen Asians couldn't tell a toaster from a computer when they just arrived in the 1990s, now dominated the c-suite, particularly companies such as Google and Microsoft; 2 of the world's biggest software companies.    These Asian Operatives/Asian version of KKK continue to attack me everywhere I went in America, such as the Patent and Trademark office, where I was terminated in a haste of 2 days, indicated of malfeasance.  Now in Crystal City (New 2nd Amazon Headquarter) and Pentagon City of Arlington VA.  As the result, 3 failed murders on me ~5 miles from the White House.


I choose to join a company that consisted of 90+% were people from Taiwan and China, mainly because there were still lots of discriminations toward minorities and women, including by Cisco in the early 1990s when I interviewed for an engineering position, there were limited amount of people had experiences in taking a leading-edge Hub from inception to completion, also answered their question of “what is Metastability”, which the interviewer was surprised (I was an EE Adjunct in college), yet I wasn’t hired in 1993-4; while John Chamber who was a keynote speaker in a luncheon I attended said they hired the best and the brightest.  I written John Chamber a letter that Texas Instruments hired me in 3 days, I had yet to hear from Cisco after a month.  Cisco makes an offer 3 months later after TI moved me to Texas and had worked there for a month.  I didn’t feel right to leave TI after a month.  Now thinking back, I should’ve taken the offer.  Another guy left TI after a month and joined Intel.  He did very well. 


For some reason, since then, Cisco had since hired prominently Asians, mainly Indian.  I applied for jobs with Cisco from 1999 to 2008 in emulation position where I was one, if not the only one could take emulation project from inception to completion on time and within budget.  Cisco didn’t even call me, because by 1999, people from Asia already known a woman could run emulation project males could not.  People from Asia all shared information amount each other in the Silicon Valley and the Tech industry, also why I couldn’t secure a job since 2001 despite I was the only one could successfully completion of the then-bleeding-edge emulation project on time and within budget, by making me, a woman engineer, public enemy #1 everywhere I went in the United States, just as in the USPTO.    


 from Taiwan and China, who I had never met in my life, using fake news in this manner  because they perceived me, an Asian-American woman, as being Americanized, a traitor in their view.  Worsen and more participants when I was well-liked/popular, especially by company executives and the CEO, just like the USPTO when many SPEs and the then Undersecretary Mr. David Kappos knew I had an apodictic first patent case. 


When I succeed in taking one of the most complex emulation project, this was an avalanche moment when a company that make a target everywhere I went since; shown their true self - thugs from 3rd worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment