Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Mistaken for Bill's girlfriend Susanne Lo or Michele Choi


Why such hurry to fired me in a haste of 2 days, while other employees such as Michele Choi and Hung Havan, had weeks to month?  Both probably still employed.  Hung Havan and Susanne Lo, who also had Paul Rodriguez as SPE were allowed to transfer out of Paul Rodriguez's unit.  

Paul Rodriguez defamed and lied about me in his email below.  The same kinds of lies as the woman that got Emmett Till horrifically murdered in 1955.  He also gave me a very poor performance reviews soon after my apodictic 1st patent case, that was known to the then Undersecretary Mr. Kappos, to set me up for the eventual termination.  The Unit has been mostly white males, while sister unit was mostly women and people of color.  Clearly Paul Rodriguez is a racist for years.
 


Most 2100 SPEs knew Lo and Bill were dating long before I joined the USPTO in 2010.

If it weren't for Susanne Lo's boyfriend Bill using me to make her jealous, it would take at least a year for Asian Operatives to get USPTO management to fired me.  By then, I would have become an exempt employee.  Meanwhile, I worked nearly 24/7 as evidenced by my computer log, to meet the 3 cases per biweek, as threatened by Director Wendy Garber that if I didn't meet the requirement, I would be fired.  And COPA cases deliberately put in my docket to ensure I couldn't meet the requirements.  I did, nevertheless.  There was no such requirement for 1st year probationary employees.


This Bill and his family (my impression since I first met Susanne Lo's boyfriend Bill, in term his family - Willy and Biffy Loman family, from a book by Arthur Miller), as well USPTO continue to be controlled by Asian Operatives and continue to come after me today 2021; using fake news such as "slut; whore; gold digger (I was making over $100K in the late 1990s, already a millionaire on paper by year 2001, before the tech meltdown); no one wanted her or liked her; etc".  Just like Trump supporters MAGA continue to control by Trump, even after Jan 6 insurrection.

I worked 24/7, often worked 36 hours straight as evidenced by my computer log.  As such, no one should even know I was alive or existed in the USPTO as I was a new hired 8 months ago before the wrongful termination in a haste of 2 days, no Due Process, when male peers given weeks to months before finally terminated.

I always had this inkling feeling that people might have misled by Asian Operatives (as have been doing to me since the 1990s in Silicon Valley as a way to crowd me/Americans out of jobs), into thinking I am Susanne Lo or Michele Choi who is hated by those known her because she bad-mouthed everybody she knew.  Particularly of Susanne Lo's boyfriend now husband Bill; also close associate of Nathan Hillery, Hung Havan and Michele Choi.  All who Bill had helped from termination, as well advanced Lo and her friends-from-India's career.  Lo even told me she got such great office was due to the help of her boyfriend, soon after I joined AU2128, the same Art Unit as Lo.  I am sure Lo told others that her boyfriend helped her got this top floor office.  There should be electronic correspondence such as emails and messaging between them, if management were interest to find the truth as oppose to need a pretext to terminate me.  

The same pretext sentiment as White Supremacist cops murdered Blacks that invoked #BLM movement all over the world.  Because those cops knew they can get away with murder since The Rodney King Riot.  All people-of-color and women of the #MeToo movement knew the feeling.

Additionally, would anyone believes that a perceived teenager - me, dating a 60+ years old man that has 2 ex-wives and a bunch of grown children, if she is White?  Somehow is believable for an Asian teenager; indicative of the subconscious bias/discrimination.  As such, I deliberately mentioned in 7/2011 that I was approaching 50 years old just to eliminate all these unnecessary attention; which Susanne Lo's boyfriend Bill then said I was too old for him, when all he had to say was he was dating Susanne Lo long before I joined the USPTO in 11/2010, as this was known to most TC2100 anyway.   I was terminated in a haste of 2 days in 8/12/2011.

This Bill had never helped me in any way or form.  He knew I was going to be terminated with Productivity at 93%, followed by 103%-119% on the biweek of my termination.  My officemate Hung Havan (who he had helped from termination by Paul Rodriguez.  Hung Havan told me this Bill not just helped him from termination, he also helped Michele Choi.  I figured most of the sister unit were people of color from Paul Rodriguez which Rodriguez at one point tired to terminate them, including Susanne Lo), flagged him down when he passed by our office on his way to his own office.  Hung Havan told this Bill that I was going to be terminated.  I said my last day will be Friday, got the termination letter on Wednesday.  I asked this Bill whether this is normal firing someone with 93% Productivity, which the termination letter cited as low performance, and what is my option?  He didn't say anything and left.  This was the last time I saw this Bill, a coworker which I didn't expect to help me.

Michele Choi, for some reason knew I was going to be terminated, and suggested I should ask this Bill for help.  I said "I don't know him, why should he helps me?".  Choi seems to be surprised and left as if she was looking for Hung Havan to question.  This is the doing of Hung Havan spreading fake news.  He often spread fake news in the office of Susann Lo's Indian friends' office; with a Primary Craig from my Art Unit standing outside the door listening in.   My Training Academy classmates also knew before me that I was going to be terminated.  

I was talking to a SPE from another Technology Group so I could transfer to, which Paul Rodriguez bad mouth/lied about me to this SPE as stated in above letter; just like the White woman lied that got Emmett Till murdered in the most horrific way.  



I am terminated while Susanne Lo and Bill continue dating as usual just as they were long before I joined the USPTO in 11/2010, known to most in TC2100, and should be married by now.    Action speaks louder then words, and talk is cheap.  They also actively defaming me and most likely misled people, especially Bill's enemies, into thinking I am Susanne Lo or Michele Choi, and was dating Bill.  

I worked nearly 24/7 as evidenced by my computer log and accomplishments due to the threat of termination by Wendy Garber and Paul Rodriguez.  I even had to timed my bathroom breaks and meals.

My understanding was that Bill divorced his 2nd wife to marry Susanne Lo before I joined(11/2010) the USPTO; told Hung Havan and I they went on  a cruise (marriage proposal?) in 2010;  spent Memorial long weekend of 2011 with Susanne Lo's parents (planning for their wedding?);  I was a bit freaked out someone would talked about their private life at work which could easily be use by their enemies or nefarious individuals such as Hung Havan, Nathan Hillery and Michele Choi who are also his close associates!!!  That is like having Charles Manson as a close associate, which something I learned in the Silicon Valley from working with people from Asia.  In addition to this Bill was clearly going through a Mid-Life crisis.  Furthermore, my then officemate Hung Havan told me this Bill is a pervert and a dirty old man;  I kept a distance since, didn't know his last name or anything else.  I also told my ex-officemate Hung Havan I got a boyfriend in NYC the first week I moved into the office.  

Susanne Lo and Bill's relationship was well known amount the TC2100, and heard fighting in Bill's office all the time from Rodriguez's office to the office I shared with Hung Havan.  Nathan Hillery, Susanne Lo and often Hung Havan often heard in Bill's office talking and laughing by all of us with office near him.  It seems that Susanne Lo couldn't seal the deal with Jason Procter, Nathan Hillery, etc, who Lo been flirting with and wanted, but conflicted that the sure thing of a guy that divorced his 2nd wife for her is now not so sure anymore as he led Lo to believe there is another woman in his life, that would be me (again, I worked 24/7 as evidenced by my computer log and accomplishments, still don't know this Bill's last name, a coworker at best).  Both Susanne Lo and her boyfriend Bill often stopped by Hung Havan's office that shared with me, to talk to Hung Havan on their way home, openly.  Everybody in the area saw this quite often.

Just weeks before my termination, Susanne Lo was in my shared  office to talk to Hung Havan regarding purchasing a house; which Hung Havan told Susanne Lo, her boyfriend Bill and I will be married soon.  Hung Havan, a close associate of Susanne Lo and her boyfriend Bill, knew Lo and Bill's relationship and most likely knew Bill was helping Lo buying the house.  Hung Havan also knew I worked nearly 24/7 as we shared the same office and was in a friendly term and I told him I already have a boyfriend.  I thought they were playing mind games with each other, I was happened to be sharing the office with Hung Havan, a sociopath/psychopath just like Charles Manson. I guess I am Sharon Tate in this case.  Michele Choi, Hung Havan and Nathan  Hillery were plotting to give his frenemy Bill a heart attack so he will die from it.  They were saying this Bill had a heart attack before, being taken out on a stretcher and was hospitalized.  Since Susanne Lo and Bill are now married, I wonder if she and her friends had murdered Bill and took all his money and a life policy.  I guessed they deserved each other. 

Both of them were instrumental in all the horrific treatments toward me from the USPTO to now, partially because people were misled into thinking I am Susanne Lo or Michele Choi; this in itself is denigrating enough; you have no idea how disgusting this is to me, to degrade me to that level, to be mistaken for either one of these people, if you knew what I know as to what they did at work, or any way associate with Susanne Lo's boyfriend Bill, yet all above are still gainfully employed despite most were at the verge of termination for years if it wasn't with the help of Susanne Lo's boyfriend Bill.  I just joined the USPTO and worked 24/7 with outstanding accomplishments, yet terminated in a haste of 2 days.  I don't think any of above people had ever stop denigrating me, even after I was terminated.  Haven't you people make me suffered enough, what did I ever do to you to make me go through such hell?  I hoped you, your kids and love ones will get the same if there is such thing as karma.  And why I will call the police if they get near me, and will be shoot to kill. 

DO NOT continue to mislead people into thinking I am Susanne Lo, otherwise I will have to reveal what both of you did in the Electrical room. 

For some reason, despite Lo and Bill been going home together all the time, and most people in TC2100 and our respective office area seen them together all the time and heard them fighting, not to mention Nathan Hillery and Susanne Lo spent lots of time in Bill's office, and often with Hung Havan in there, why is that people still think I am Susanne Lo, whom Bill was dating and was often fighting about marriage in Bill's office for all to hear?  All this Bill has to do to clarify this misunderstanding was by admitting he was dating Susanne Lo, but instead, he denigrating me further by saying "she is too old for me; etc", because he knew his enemies will be going after Susanne Lo.  Lo used "too old" as a reason not to marry Bill after Bill divorce his 2nd wife to marry her.  So this Bill used it on me.  So now malicious individuals would say this to me "no one wanted you because you are old".  This Bill had never said anything nice about me, while all his close associates Nathan Hillery, Hung Havan, Michele Choi and his girlfriend Susanne Lo continuously spreading insidious defamation against me, set me up and filmed me such I would come across as if I was checking a Gollum like Hung Havan up, and all 3 of them had elbowed me on the chest/breast.  I've been keeping a distance from this Bill as my then officemate Hung Havan told me he is a pervert and a dirty old man, weeks after I moved into the office.  Hung Havan also told me Paul  Rodriguez is a pedophile, that's why I avoided seeing him in person.  Hung Havan, Nathan Hillery and Michele Choi called USPTO management imbeciles.

Michelle K. Lee probably should ensure people are NOT misled into thinking she is dating Bill, Susanne Lo's boyfriend/husband.  I only greeted Susanne Lo's boyfriend Bill a few times, far less then some coworkers.
 
I knew Lo's boyfriend Bill in charge of a COPA event, otherwise he was just a coworker who is a close associate of my then officemate Hung Havan; a far less well-know coworkers I had in the Silicon Valley.  I still don't know his full name other then Bill, Susanne Lo's boyfriend.  If this Bill had helped Hung Havan, Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi, and most likely Susanne Lo if she had Paul Rodriguez as a SPE, and many others from being terminated in the Electrical Art; that went against the well of management such as Paul Rodriguez and Wendy Garber; also advance the career of Susanne Lo and her friends from India, in addition to help Susanne Lo got one of best offices in the campus; one can imagined how much these management hated him and would do anything to "get" him.  In essence, this Bill had a target on his back.  Additionally, looks like there was a power struggle where the Chemical Art was running the Electrical Art, and resulted in such huge backlog because the Chemical Art such as Wendy Garber had no idea what it takes to do the job.  Anytime when a woman such as I pointed out these supervisors such as Paul Rodriguez or Primary Dwin Craig that they were wrong, such person will be labeled as belligerent and ousted/terminated because a woman is questioning them, especially an Asian woman who is supposed to be timid and ignorant.  I only did this once when Rodriguez asked me to re-do a case that's already accepted for credit.  I communicated with Rodriguez either via Office Action or email as I wanted everything being said on paper just in case.  I was surprise how clueless these management were, didn't even know what a P4 (Pentium 4) CPU was, and we were still using P4 computers to do our work.   


All these people were instrumental in  terminating me, and  are suspects for the 2 failed attempt beheadings on me.  If any of these people mention me, I will sue them  for defamation.  If any of them come near me, I will call the police, and will be shoot to kill.

Bill obviously is no fool, he never mentioned anything about his relationship with Susanne Lo to other people.  He  helped Lo purchased a house at the time I was being terminated; went home together almost every night while I had to work nearly 24/7 due to threaten with termination,  as evidenced by my computer log with 2 consecutive 3 COPA cases per biweek and a total of 19 cases with the mixture of COPA cases in 8 months; also helped all above advanced their career, especially his girlfriend Susanne Lo and her friends from India; had never said anything nice about me or helped me in any way.

The USPTO will used this Bill as a scapegoat for wrongfully terminated me, despite the truth are racism and sexism, whether it is consciously or subconsciously; as evidenced by seeing me as a gold-digger despite my unprecedented accomplishments and $120K salary in the late 1990s; terminating me without any regard thinking an Asian woman is timid and ignorant; using sophistries such as "we thought she is another Asian woman", meaning we all look alike to them, and that those Asian women they mistaken me for had been around for many years, and suddenly the USPTO management decided to do something about it toward a probationary employee that worked nearly 24/7, and in a haste of 2 days? 

If the USPTO is using Susanne Lo's boyfriend Bill as a scapegoat, it means there are high level management involved in my termination, not just Paul Rodriguez and Wendy Garber; that Paul Rodriguez may be telling the truth after all when he told me that it was high level managements' decision to terminate me; because they want to cover-up that they are not just a bunch of racists and sexists, but also misled by Nathan Hillery, Hung Havan, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo, and their coteries, as well many of the Asians, especially males and people from Asia as they perceived me as being Westernized/Americanized.  Another word, for being an American in America, an effigy for their hatreds toward Westerners/Americans, in similar manner some people took me for Susanne Lo, Bill's girlfriend (this is just so low, that it is now a fair game to go after coworkers kids and love ones).  The more Americans liked me, the worst the attacks, just as in the Training Academy by the likes of Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women, hence why I had to keep a low key and stayed in my cube as the defamation/trolling had already started.  Additionally, putting me on a "do not hired back" or "misconduct" list, rigged EEOC decision, the denial of Unemployment Compensation and the Social Services such I can't get any help to ensure I won't be able to continue with the lawsuit, when that didn't work, 2 failed attempt beheading on me.  This can only be done by high level management.  And my Civil Case will most likely be rigged by the USPTO as well, just like the EEOC.  After all, our government for Minorities such as African-Americans, women, etc, is not much different then North Korea for Westerners, and now is worst then Iran after Iran released American journalists.





This Bill has 2 ex-wives and sons, he then brought Charles Manson like Hung Havan and Nathan Hillery into his family.  Now this family will be used as a tool for evil; and anyone around Hung Havan will be make into a Manchurian Candidate.  In addition to Hung Havan told me that this Bill who was a close associate of Hung Havan and spent the July 4, 2011 weekend in this Bill's vacation house, is a pervert and a dirty old man; why I had never asked him for help or any correspondence, electronic (ie: email - still don't know this Bill's last name; but will be certain to see Susanne Lo's email) or otherwise, only conducted in a professional level as a coworker, and never on a personal level.  He had never help me or say anything nice about me, and is still saying I am too old for him.  This Bill was also going through a glaringly bad case of Mid-life crisis;  I was looking for a place or Art Unit to move away from these people when I was in the USPTO, and termination did that, so I thought.....so, even today, after the wrongful termination by the USPTO in 2011.  The USPTO also deliberately make sure I can't secure a job, including putting me in a "do not hired back list/misconduct", stopped my unemployment Insurance and ensured I can't received any social service(no cancer treatment), treated as public enemy #1 all over the DC metro, 2 failed attempt beheadings on me, that rigged the system against me, including the EEOC, and of course the Federal Court; etc, etc, etc, that shown deep hatreds toward me.  After all the pain and sufferings, and I am going to die, yet this family is still misleading people into thinking I am Susanne Lo that's dating this Bill such their enemies continue to come after me.  If this family has any concern for the well-being of this Bill, they should spend more time with him and/or get him professional help.




I can't seem to get far enough away from these people.  That's why this Bill has been a scapegoat all these years.  He and his close associates Nathan Hillery, Hung Havan, Michele Choi, Bill's girlfriend Susanne Lo and her friends from India were instrumental in gotten me terminated, also all  had given company owned smartphones, a sick game they are playing with people's live (USPTO has the obligation to investigate into this to ensure the safety of the employees), by misleading people into thinking I am Susanne Lo that's dating Bill such Bill's enemies would come after me; which can easily be disproved using my computer log as I worked nearly 24/7 with outstanding accomplishments; also they were seen in Bill's office, went home together all the time and was seen by people with office in the area near Bill's office or by their email or messaging apps in their company owned smartphone, also known to many in TC2100.  This Bill could easily disproved by admitting he was dating Susanne Lo long before I joined the USPTO in 11/2010, but never did.  So this Bill's enemies believed I am Susanne Lo that's dating Bill and targeted me, in addition to the people from Asia such as Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women all worked together and make me into public enemy #1.  I am not safe anywhere I go, unable to secure a job or get help such as social service is impossible.  The viciousness of these people has no end.  Can these people at least let me die in peace instead of continue to drag my name through the mud?  What do I have to do to stop them from deliberately ruined my life, make me suffer in pain and trying to kill me?  I will kill them if any of them get near me.

One guy I overheard the other day (today 4/29/2016) saying "how could she afford to live here?" who was talking to a guy that called Bill his brother.  Here is the Pentagon City area; meaning he knew I've been unemployed.  It seems that everyone knew I've been unemployed from overheard the chatters.  This is unusual because under the normal circumstances, a person should've been able to find a job after the UPSTO, but so many people knew I wasn't able to secure a job, who I had never met in my life; mostly White males and associated or employed by the USPTO, and in management or have access to top level management's ear.  This only make sense when these people working for the USPTO had deliberately make sure I can't secure a job, including putting me in a "do not hired back list/Misconduct", stopped my unemployment Insurance, ensured I can't received any social service (no cancer treatment) and then rigged the system against me, including the EEOC, and of course the Federal Court to dismiss my case.  This shown deep hatreds toward me, and I had never met any of these people in my life.  They must've surprised I lasted this long and afraid the USPTO find out they deliberately set me up for termination by misleading people into thinking I was Susanne Lo that was dating Bill, whom I still don't know his last name or recognized him without him speaking.  Well, they are White males, so nothing is going to happen to them even if they hired someone to behead me, a woman and an Asian one at that, such as this mistaken my neighbor as me and murdered her by stabbing and cut her throat, near the Pentagon City.  But an outsider, not part of the establishment, over stepping a little, in my case, excelled in the job that perceived as getting uppity, terminated in a haste of 2 days.

FYI, I rented a room in a very old group house, and I am afraid of being raped by some of these new male tenants in this group house because they had heard the rumor of "she needed a man" and acted on what they heard (I will killed anyone who attempt anything), just like the USPTO acted on the insidious defamation instigated and promulgated by people from Asia, and now is all over the DC metro; as such, not only I can't even secure a job in a supermarket, because the supermarket also employed people from Asia, just like the USPTO, that I am treated like a common thief when I shopped there such as by Harris Teeter in the Pentagon City, a Transhumanist who used to be an Adjunct, an Applied Physics researcher, one of the engineers that built the PC in the 1990s, and had worked 3 jobs every summer since High School to put myself through school.  This is also true in places where I volunteered.  This middle age Chinese male from Asia saw me in this volunteering place, he came back over and over just to defame me to others in this non-profit; as such, I've been treated like an inept and a common thief with hostility.  An old Chinese woman volunteer name Sue Tsui in Computer CORE relentlessly defamed me to everyone there as soon as she saw me, and again, this place treated like an inept and a common thief with hostility, in addition to sexual harassment by male students, but my women students knew what was going on as they came from a 3rd world culture, just like Sue Tsui and males from a 3rd world.  Same happened when I volunteered in the Fairfax County Court.  I am also in danger everywhere I go as the resulted of these people from Asia's insidious defamation, who I had never met in my life.  They targeted me as they perceived me as Westernized/Americanized (ie educated, don't share their ideology or 3rd world culture practices, etc), an anti-West/America sentiment, why all the hackings and the stealing of trade secrets, that I warned since 2004.  These 3rd Worlders will continue to practice their 3rd World values; just as the Islamic Extremists.







No comments:

Post a Comment