Tuesday, March 1, 2016

2. Termination was top level mgmt decision


"Termination was based on consensus"

"Termination was top level management decision"

(Paul Rodriguez gave different reasons to different people; indicated the real reason is unspeakably bad and is illegal)

(Important to remember Asian Operatives, who I had never met in my life, instigated fake news against me since the 1990s as soon as I arrived in Silicon Valley.  In the same manner as Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women, who I had never met in my life, did the same the 1st month we started the job in the Training Academy, in 2010.  Asian Operatives reached critical mass in 2001.  As such, I couldn't secure a job in the Silicon Valley and America regardless of my accomplishments and the only person could complete one of most complex multi-million$$$ chip development tech projects on time and within budget.  Fired soon if hired such as by the USPTO.  This is the result of Asian Operatives in the role of Trump, where Silicon Valley, tech and STEM such as the USPTO employees believed Asian Operatives in the same manner as  MAGA and Proud Boys.)

To punish a wrongdoer or misconduct, there must be material-facts such as emails, Due Process and fact-finding process, which would have shown via my computer log that I worked nearly 24/7, and often worked 36 hour straight that accounted for  every minute of the 8 months I was employed by the USPTO, with accomplishments to boot, absolutely no ambiguity; had a fact-finding process been implemented.  But I was terminated in a haste of 2 days under the pretext of low performance and "weak technical knowledge" in the  field of emulation where I was a pioneeraccording to my supervisor Paul Rodriguez, a salesman who doesn't have any technical background, probably had never heard of Quantum Mechanics; or Wendy Garber a Director of the Electrical Art that didn't know what a P4 (Pentium 4) was.  Male peers had weeks to months before finally terminated. The truth of the matter is I maybe the first woman to have an apodictic first patent case that was known to the then Undersecretary Mr. David Kappos and many of the Training SPEs.  As well unprecedented accomplishments not just in the USPTO,

 also academically (ie, am a former EE adjunct Professor and a former Applied Physics researcher; one of the engineers that built the computer in the 1990s; written an AI computer program using C when C wasn't used in the late 1980s) and in the Silicon Valley/High-Tech industry as stated in my resume.   If I am a male, I wouldn't have been terminated in a haste of 2 days; as a woman, my live have the value of a cockroach, that's why today (2017), the USPTO still tried to dismiss my case using every means in their power; including using falsified evident and affidavits.



One must realized that managementS that had the power to terminated me in such a haste of 2 days are at least at pay grade of GS 15 and salary at $150,000+ bonuses per year.  I spent my last day the whole day, on a Friday when most employees telework, went to different buildings to get all the signatures in order to get my final pay check, otherwise Wendy Garber threatened not to give me my final pay check.

Michael Salley- an EEO counselor said he spoke to Paul Rodriguez, where Paul said my termination was based on consensus.  Paul Rodriguez told me during our meeting that my termination was top level management decision. Now since I spent nearly 24/7 working as evidenced by my computer log time and accomplishments, also deliberately kept low key and not be seen:

   i. How do these people even know that I am alive?  The only way was via my apodictic first patent case that was known to the then Undersecretary Mr. David Kappos and most of the Training Academy SPEs; unless these management took defamation at face value instigated by Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women of Patent Class 715, without any material fact.
   ii. Who are these people that Paul’s consensus based on?
   iii. If they don’t know me, why such resentment toward me? Unless they are a racist/sexist.
   iv. Most, if not all these consensus people at one point or another was a Patent Examiner, and pay grade at $150,000 + bonuses, why didn’t they see all the flaws on reasoning to terminate me in a haste of 2 days? Unless they are looking for a pretext to terminate me.
    v.  For Americans that said "we thought no one liked her; no one wanted her", (WHY??  Are they a racist/sexist?)  that openly shunned women, and even an eight years old knows it is mean to say.  Since I don't know anyone in the DC metro,  I moved here 2 days prior to starting the job, so who are these people that don't like me?  Did they ask everyone?  In addition to "she needed a man; she checked men out; etc" meant to incite sexual harassment, abuses and rape; then the next question is why didn't the Americans stopped this as it is clearly malicious, or reported?  It is clearly these shithole 3rd World sub-humans practicing their shithole 3rd world hatreds here in America.

By consensus, I would venture to say SPEs of the TC2100 under Wendy Garber.  As such, consensus was based on 2 assumptions as listed below, which they then used Susanne Lo's boyfriend Bill as a scapegoat, as people are still misled by Nathan Hillery and Hung Havan - my ex-officemate into thinking I am dating Bill, even today (2016), who already married Susanne Lo soon after I was terminated.


#1.  Patent Class 715 - GUI SPEs wanted me out when I requested to transfer into their group, especially people from Asia such as Tuan Nguyen's countrymen/women, and Kieu Vu that put COPA cases into my docket:

Which Tuan Nguyen is part of, and dominated by his countrymen/women; just like the Silicon Valley.  This is why: 


In AU2123 Patent Class 703, one of the patent cases Ms. Chu had examined was on an atomic probe which scanned for the atomic shape as well the forces (electromagnetic as well gravitational forces) that broke Quantum Mechanic 101 law – introduced an external element changes the state of specimen under test. (This patent would be the building block of a Transporter from Star Trek if anyone is going to build one, and will.) Compare this to Ms. Chu’s other patent class 715 (GUI) cases where one, for example, a patent on the collage of icons, their border, the size and shape of the icons, similar to the display on iPhone's screen. Need I say more? According to the USPTO’s management, these 2 cases take the same amount of time to finish. That’s why patent Class 703 of Art Unit 2123 and Art Unit 2128 have been problematic for such a long time.

Whoever owned this patent (Japan) will owned the Transporter invention for the next 20 years.  IBM had similar technology since the 1990s, if not the 1980s, when I was pursuing my PhD. 



As such, Patent Class 715 has been enjoying all sorts of bonuses that worth 10s of thousands of dollars each year per person and accolades, while Patent Class 703 has been treated like an ugly red headed stepchild.  And all the Patent Class 715 SPEs knew this, why Paul Rodriguez said "even I understand this" when he was reviewing GUI cases in the Training Academy; and I nope in agreement, which Rodriguez then said "she knew" [of course I knew, I EMULATED and finalized a graphic chip design, meaning I worked from register level all the way to a complete PC OS software/hardware platform, and was the first person to take such complex multi-million$ project from scratch (built the lab) to completion on time and within budget.  All these are in my resume and why I was hired into Patent Class 703]; why GUI SPE put COPA cases into my docket, and why when given the opportunity, the consensus to terminate me in a haste of 2 days.  (This was also in my original EEOC to Michael Salley- an EEO counselor).



Because they knew the "jig is up" when Michele Choi went around saying "Mona can do 3 cases per biweek, GUI must be easy, I want to transfer to GUI too".  Choi then gave a reason of "to embarrass her" for defaming me when questioned by the USPTO.  Choi learned I was doing 3 cases via my ex-officemate Hung Havan who knew my employee number and had been checking on my progress; while I continue to keep a low key.  Hung Havan also started spread insidious defamation against me at this point with his coterie Nathan Hillery, Susanne Lo and her Indian friends in their office near Dwin Craig's office, often with Dwin Craig stood outside.  Susanne Lo's boyfriend Bill had helped all these people from termination, or helped in their promotion.  

This happened in 6/2011 soon after the meeting with Wendy Garber, and an GUI SPE already put COPA cases in my docket.  Prior to this meeting, I asked Hung Havan for remedy as I told him I believed Paul Rodriguez was setting me up for termination.  This was not a surprise to Hung Havan as he and many others knew Paul Rodriguez is a racist and a sexist.  Hung Havan and Susanne Lo had Rodriguez as a SPE before transferred to sister Art Unit 2128.  Hung Havan and Nathan Hillery incited Craig, Rodriguez and misled other management into thinking I am Susanne Lo that's dating Bill as a way to terminate me.   

Kamini Shah knew days ahead of my termination (8/12/2011 ) as I requested her to have a meeting with the inventor of a patent she had reviewed when I had her as my SPE.  She was acting frustrated as if she had something to tell me, but couldn't as Susanne Lo was there as well as if Lo has something to do with my termination, that Kamini was afraid of Susanne Lo for some reason despite Kamini was Lo's SPE at the time, and looks like Susanne Lo also knew I was going to be terminated days ahead.  Lo even said "bye" to me with a smirk, which was a surprise to me at the time when often she ignored me when I greeted her; so I knew something is wrong.  Kamini seems to know how I was terminated.     

About 1-3 weeks before my termination, I ran into Nathan Hillery and his coterie Susanne Lo and her friends-from-India in the 5th floor pantry, outside of Dwin Craig’s office, and a door away from Susanne Lo's Indian friend's office. He came over to talk to me; I said something like “have you not notice? I am on my probationary period, the USPTO owned me the first year”. On his way out with his coterie, I overheard he said “she is his kryptonite”, “she is the weakest link”;  Albert  Decady (SPE)  was there.  I didn’t know what that means. Also, Nathan Hillery said “So my Union Rep. is a Teflon shield, they can’t touch me or fired me as long I am a Union Rep?” Few days later, I was notified I will be terminated.

Hung Havan, Nathan Hillery and Michele Choi not only had physically harmed me, but also the most likely suspect of the 2 failed attempt beheadings.  They were a close associates of Susanne Lo and her boyfriend Bill (Trump lite), which make them a suspect as well.

Management didn't bother to look for material facts such as emails or fact-check, and terminated me in a haste of 2 days.  Because management weren't looking for wrongdoers, but a pretext to terminate the first woman that challenges the male supremacy in the technical field when I did an apodictic first patent case known to the then undersecretary Mr. Kappo and many Training Academy SPE, also why I was the target of defamation/fake news and sexual harassments and abuses.



#2.  I always had this inkling feeling that people might have mistaken me or misled into thinking I am Susanne Lo that was dating Bill or Michele Choi, to gain the consensus to terminate me.   There are plenty of UPSTO employees dated and married long before I joined and after I was wrongfully terminated.  Also, there were plenty of Asian women patent examiner exempt employees in the Electrical Art; I was a probationary employee that just joined the USPTO, had been working nearly 24/7 as evidenced by my computer log, also had deliberately kept a low key and not be seen.  Nevertheless, if the USPTO management was truly terminating a wrongdoer, they would have look for material facts such as email or fact-checking, instead of looking for a pretext to terminate the first woman that have an apodictic patent case, and an Asian one at that, and terminated me in a haste of 2 days, indicative of malfeasance

That being said; most if not all TC2100 knew Bill (Trump lite) was dating Susanne Lo and divorced his 2nd wife to married Susanne Lo long before I joined the USPTO on 11/2010, seen in Bill's office and went home together often when I was there.  One evening, on their way home, we could hear Bill asked Susanne Lo about her little boy, that Bill was going to adopt him when they are married.  They can be seen walking together to their cars in the park lot.  I couldn't afford a car and never had one living in the DC metro.  Another word, they were very busy with each and had no time for anything else.   However, one incident stuck in my mind even today (2017), one day, my then officemate Hung Havan sudden said to me "do you know dating is not allowed?", I said "yes, this is true for most of the private companies I worked for".   That is to say, Hung Havan and his coterie Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo, her boyfriend and her friends from India knew dating could lead to termination, hence why they all misled others, particularly Susanne Lo's boyfriend Bill's enemies, into thinking I was Susanne Lo that was dating her boyfriend Bill such his enemies would come after me, and continue to do so even today (2016), also a way to protect Susanne Lo.  Actually, it is true if dating is between management and subordinate in large companies. 


I discouraged any romantic interest by indicated in a committed relationship, or cold stern look because I did not want to see another suicide like this Physics Professor, despite I treated him like any other Professors.  Till this day, I am still haunted by what happened, been painstakingly not to lead anyone on; and avoided anyone who had shown any romantic interest. 

I had turned down suitors that had never been married, multi-millionaires and Startup founders with Ivy League education such as MIT, Harvard,  Yale, etc.  Some offered me everything I want, I said "there are plenty of women are interested in such offer, you should find a woman who is interested in such offer". One offered to buy me, I said "my price is a billion dollar" at the time when only 2 billionaires, Buffett and Gates.  The only one I had seriously considered was a head of Asia for a multi-national Europe company that just wanted to settled down and be a house husband; he understood me, knew exactly what I wanted and had my best interests in mind. I almost couldn't resisted the offer; that's why he was so successful. I had just got out of college at that time.  Then there are those who just wanted a "wife", aka a maid that cooks, cleans, have babies, and a warm body at night; it is cheaper then a mail-order bride from other parts of the world.  You can tell they just crawl out of a hole, aka redneck hillbilly that see me as a China man.  I don't know how to cook, clean, worked 24/7, and never wanted to be a wife.  I was aspired to be a Transhumanist, not a breeder.  Then there are White males want a Chinaman that is flattered a White man is interested in her. 

For those who see all Asian women are Tiger Mom, and is looking for a "Tiger Mom" to marry, the author of  "Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mom"  Amy Chua "Tiger Mom" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Chua) is the John M. Duff Jr. Professor of Law at Yale Law School.  Most of the people from Asia, young, old, male and female came from a 3rd world that is not much different then North Korea, and ghetto Asians such as Michele Choi or Susanne Lo deliberately spread "fake news"/defamation against me to make me into public enemy #1,  to incite rape, physical harm, can't secure a job, fired soon if I did such as in the Patent and Trademark Office, that I will have to marry one of these low life and live a miserable life, become a prostitute, homeless, or killed myself.  These were their intentions ever since I arrived in the Silicon Valley in the 1990s where H1Bs and illegal immigrants from Asia using falsified papers were en masse, then in NYC and now in the DC metro, so do you want to work, live next to, or marry someone like this?

Those who took people-from-Asia's word at face value, you will be played and psychologically abused by them until you killed yourself, and will take me with you, so stay away from me.  I have no interested in those that did not have my best interest in mind, shallow, sheltered, misogynistic breeders, who are vindictive people as many partook in making me into public enemy #1 using defamation/fake news such as "no one wanted her; no one liked her; etc".  Needless to say, not one could wrap their heads around as to the complexity of succeed in emulation projects because it was so bleeding-edge technology that few had heard of emulation back then.  Their jobs were just part of my emulation project in the chip process.  I could've easily done their jobs.  They were just looking for a trophy-wife/Stepford wife, and I had hired as a wall-flower to attract male engineers because emulation was such a bleeding-edge technology, only a few people aware of the complexity; why I was very much surprised USPTO was able to put me in the right patent class 703 in 2010.  This was just one of the reasons why I was targeted.  Most of these suitors had partake in spreading defamations against me with the intention to ruin my life.  It would've been a miserable life regardless with any of these people.

Most Asia were not much different then North Korea not long ago, what happen if a White male tell a North Korean that he is interested in dating an Asian woman and wanted information about her?  Because to most Westerners, all 3.6 billions of Asians all over the world know each other.  I didn't even know it was coming, and couldn't do anything even if I did because it was so pervasive as it was 90+% of the people from Asia in the Silicon Valley.  Also shown the deep hatreds toward the West as I was their effigy of the West/Americans; why I warned the stealing of trade secrets since 2004.


Lo had used "too old" not to marry Bill and fights ensued that can be heard from my office to Rodriguez's office; which this Bill then told people that I was too old for him, whom I still don't even know his last name, a coworker at best; wtf??!!  He thought I was a teenager.  The guy is like 70+ years old!  Lo was purchasing a house just 2-3 weeks before my termination with the helps of her boyfriend Bill and married soon after I was terminated.   So even today(2016), this Bill still refused to admit that Susanne Lo was the one he was having a relationship with while he and his family still misleading people into thinking I am Susanne Lo such his enemies continue to come after me; such viciousness.  Action speaks louder then words, and talk is cheap.

I thought at the time that this Bill was using me to make Lo jealous, and didn't think much of this as I was threatened with termination that had to worked 24/7.  But now (2015-2016) heard this Bill's family are still misleading people into thinking I am Susanne Lo that is having a relationship with this Bill,  this is intentional such this Bill's enemy in the USPTO continue to target me.  This family, who I had never met in my life, are equally vicious as Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women who I had never met in my life that targeted me the 1st month I started the job with the USPTO, or people from Asia who I had never met in my life that targeted me as soon as I arrived in the Silicon Valley.  They all (people from Asia such as Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women; Hung Havan and his coterie Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her boyfriend Bill, Bill's family and his enemies in the UPSTO or outside) make me into public enemy #1 such I am under physical harm and rape threats, 2 failed attempt beheadings; rigged the whole system against me, including the judicial system, can't secured any social service, hence no cancer treatment and will be homeless; and so I will die.  

If this Bill has any misunderstanding that I had any feeling toward him, it would be the doing of Hung Havan- my ex-officemate, who was a close associate of this Bill and Nathan Hillery, and often seen in this Bill's office, because I didn't even talk to this Bill after Hung Havan told me this Bill is a pervert and a dirty old man.  Hung Havan is the main suspect for the 2 failed beheadings of me.

After decades of relentless insidious defamation by people from Asia that started as soon as I arrived in the Silicon Valley in the 1990s; also White males (in position of power often older) in the Silicon Valley and Texas Instruments that proclaimed out loud at work (not directly to me but often to the people from Asia to get info on me as if all 3.5 billion Asians all over the world knew each other, where they then spread around and told the guy that asked for my info "no one wanted her; no one liked her; etc") they were "in love" with me (now I realized probably Susanne Lo's boyfriend Bill too, but definitely his close associates/frenemies Nathan Hillery and Hung Havan that promulgated such defamation, who often seen with Susanne Lo in Bill's office, also Lo and Bill were seen going home together all the time often stopped by to talk to Hung Havan before going home, that shared the office with me) had make me into a target for their enemies and people from Asia, also the attention of management. 

Why I avoided those White males like a plague anytime when I heard such, as common sense said you don't do this at work as nothing good comes out of this, and these White males were not a youngling, so I knew something else was going on and definitely NOT love as you don't do this to anyone you love or care for their well-being; further prove was that these White males had never helped me in anyway, but instead worsen the attacks by actively partook in the ruined of my life.  Susanne Lo's boyfriend Bill obviously understood this and had never admitted he was dating Susanne Lo, but instead continue to mislead people into thinking I was Susanne Lo that he was having a relationship with, so his enemies will come after me.  Now with the helps of the USPTO, they finally killed me.  Is this not enough for them??  They had accomplished the goal of keeping women as a 2nd class citizen.  You see why I said I need a man as much as I need a disease, both are capable of a long painful suffering death.  And again, why I will call the police if any of these people get near me and will get a gun shoot to kill. 

My advice to women is that make sure you are self sufficient as I did since High School, so you don't have to live a miserable life.  Back then, I didn't see these people-from-Asia hated the West and women just as Islamic Extremists/ISIS toward Malala Yousafzai who advocate for education for girls, that targeted me as soon as I arrived in the Silicon Valley, then NYC, USPTO and the DC metro, hence at the verge of going homeless as I couldn't secure a job anywhere due to the insidious defamation everywhere I went just as soon as I started my job with the USPTO by Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women, or places where I volunteered such as the Fairfax County Court, Computer CORE, etc; now Bikes for the World.

DO NOT continue to mislead people into thinking I am Susanne Lo that's dating this Bill, otherwise I will have to reveal what both of you did in the Electrical room.  I guess both of you got bored doing it in your own offices (Susanne Lo talks).

 

This Bill has 2 ex-wives and sons, he then brought Charles Manson like Hung Havan and Nathan Hillery into his family.  Now this family will be used as a tool for evil; and anyone around Hung Havan will be make into a Manchurian Candidate.  In addition to Hung Havan told me that this Bill who was a close associate of Hung Havan and spent the July 4, 2011 weekend in this Bill's vacation house, is a pervert and a dirty old man; why I had never asked him for help or any correspondence, electronic (ie: email - still don't know this Bill's last name; but will be certain to see Susanne Lo's email) or otherwise, only conducted in a professional level as a coworker, and never on a personal level.  He had never help me or say anything nice about me, and is still saying I am too old for him instead of admitted he was dating Susanne Lo.  What a loser!  Everything he had done to me makes me sick to my stomach because he has been using me as his punch-bag for his ex-wife and Susanne Lo that he believed they wronged him, aside from the fact that the guy was going through a bad case of mid-life crisis in 2011.  This is in addition to the defamation instigated by Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women since the 1st month on the job, who perceived me as an effigy of Americans and used me as their punch-bag for their anti-West sentiments.




This Bill was also going through a glaringly bad case of Mid-life crisis.  I was looking for a place or Art Unit to move away from these people when I was in the USPTO (hence the transfer to other Art Units such as GUI Patent Class 715, but failed due to the defamation by Paul Rodriguez), and termination did that, so I thought.....so, even today, after the wrongful termination by the USPTO in 2011, the family is still misleading people into thinking I am Susanne Lo that is having a relationship with this Bill.  No wonder the USPTO is still coming after me in the lawsuit.

In short, without Susanne Lo's boyfriend Bill, who his enemies and frenemies misled into thinking I am Susanne Lo; it would take the people from Asia such as Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women at least a year to get me terminated.  By then, I would have become an exempt employee.  The main perpetrators in misleading are this Bill's close associates Nathan Hillery, Hung Havan, Michele Choi , his girlfriend and himself that continue after I was terminated.  All these people are also the main suspects for the 2 failed beheadings on me.  Their emails are proves.  


If I married every Tom, Dick and Harry that said “I love her, born to love her or wanted to marry her“ (one's wife just had a baby! One even tried to buy me, my price was $1billion$, at the time when only 2 billionaires-Buffett and Gates, and no one had heard of Google when they were having lunch in the next table), I would've married at least a dozen times, just in the Silicon Valley alone where I was often the only woman engineer, and they were at least a multi-millionaires
.  The most interesting proposition and an offer I almost couldn't refuse, was one who wanted to be my "house-husband" (I LOL when I heard that in the early 1990s), and would help me achieve anything I want.  He obviously understood me very well and knew where I wanted to go, despite we only had a few casual conversations with mutually acquaintances; which also explained why he was so successful.  But it wouldn't be fair for him as I wasn't ready to settle-down as I just got out of grad school, and he had "been there, and done that", unlike most imbeciles.  At the time, he was the head of Asia of a European multi-national and lived in Hilton's penthouse.  Then there were a few upgrades to First Class during flights from the East to West Coast, paid for by First Class passengers.  I was offended being brought as a sex object.  I thought companies flew me for interviews upgraded me; because companies had put me on their corporate jet to go on interviews.  There were people from Asia even in government military contractors, located in the middle of nowhere, and it only takes one to say "no one wanted her; no one liked her; etc" such as in the USPTO by Tuan Nguyen, so I didn't get the job; and the USPTO terminated me in a haste of 2 days despite outstanding accomplishments, including an apodictic first case that was known to the then Undersecretary Mr. David Kappos.  This is true not just in the Silicon Valley or the USPTO, but everywhere I went in the US; including the Fairfax County Court where I used to volunteer.  Why do Americans believe these people from Asia such as Tuan Nguyen's word at face value? 

Even though these people had never met me in their life, yet they hated me as if I killed their mother because I am an Americanized woman where women are a 2nd class citizen in their 3rd world culture, Westerners are hated and so they hated me as a traitor.  They were using social media that begun in the Silicon Valley in the early 2000s to targeted me, long before Islamic Extremists using social media to radicalize/incite HATRED.  I posted this in 2004.

I discouraged any romantic interest by indicated in a committed relationship, or cold stern look because I did not want to see another suicide like this Physics Professor, despite I treated him like any other Professors. Till this day, I am still haunted by what happened, been painstakingly not to lead anyone on; and avoided anyone who had shown any romantic interest.


For those that assumed I must be dating this Middle age/old White man, who thought I was a teenager; no one would make such assumption if I am White.  Well, now you know you are a closet racist.

For those males that still wanted to keep women down as a 2nd class citizen,  I believed this is a coming-to-Jesus moment that women are far better at STEM then the males.







That top level management mentioned by Paul Rodriguez most likely this very tall woman in her 60s I saw talking  to Pete Coughlan and Dwin Craig in the lobby of our office building.  She's at least 6 feet tall, even taller then Pete Coughlan.  Both Dwin Craig and Pete Coughlan had make sexual advances at me, which I turned down, Long story.  Lots of USPTO males see women as a sex object and treated as such, and management are helping these males by terminate women that refused their sexual advances.  They both also misled into thinking I was dating Susanne Lo's boyfriend Bill, whom both held a grudge against; and so both defamed me to that very tall woman top level management and got me terminated.  This is why none of you are safe with such top level management that got to the position via nepotism, and suing is not going to help you as they rigged the whole system against you, including the EEOC and the Federal Court that now dismissed my case.

Another top level management was Zachary Clifton (whom I don't know, but was mentioned by the USPTO in my EEOC) that had issues with Susanne Lo's boyfriend Bill.  Clifton had led to believe I was Susanne Lo that was dating Bill, and still even today, by this Bills family as well; while I am at the verge of going homeless, no cancer treatment, and will die soon.  And NO, you have to pay for Obamacare.

If those responsible for my termination refused to state a reason why, the USPTO should assumed the worst, and terminated them as they did to me.  Do on to them as they had onto me.  If I wasn't terminated, the yearly checkup would have detected my cancer. 

There is an unspoken rule that you don't go after your workplace/professional enemy's love ones, whether their kids or otherwise; done so would created an open season on the person, and everything goes, including their kids.  Because only a lowlife could come up with such dirty tactic and/or acted on it; no one wants to work with someone that might go after their love ones/kids.  Do you? 

All in all, the USPTO figure that "what is a China girl going to do?" as they knew the whole system is rigged against little guys like you and I  (I could create a computer virus that follow you and everyone of your offspring for generations to come; and will be call Karma).  These establishment/insiders can terminated anyone they like because they are not going to be punished, as these establishment/insiders had rigged the whole system as evidenced in my case, and many others who might not been able to get their words out like me.  I don't care because there are already 2 failed attempt beheadings on me, and will eventually murdered me or die of cancer.

In the Silicon Valley, people from Asia targeted me as soon as I arrived in 1990s, just as Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women targeted me the 1st month I arrived in the USPTO/DC metro.  I had never met any of these people from Asia in my life.  I couldn't secure a job in emulation despite I was a pioneer in the field, and was the only person in the world that could take such complex bleeding-edge multi-million dollars project from inception to completion on time and within budget in the 1990s; where males from India had never heard of emulation were doing the hiring in companies such as Intel, and the whole dept. was predominately males from India.  Males from India also dominated the software field, hence 2 of the worlds most powerful software company, Google and Microsoft CEOs are males from India. 

I couldn't secure a Lasers and Optics job despite I had published paper in the Lasers and Optics field, where the Chinese from Asia had never touch a Laser were doing the hiring.  This field was dominated by Chinese from Asia in the Silicon Valley.  It appears that the people from Vietnam dominated the Patent Office.  All these people from Asia had to justify not hiring me was to say they don't like me; no question asked, despite they had never met me and most are racist/sexist/bigots, or couldn't tell a toaster from a computer.  One reason was that 90+% of the engineers were from Asia in those companies/dept., I supposed management didn't have a choice but to yield to them.  I spoke to one of the management who knew my Applied Physics research advisor and he gave me a "nothing I can do" look; as he was a hostage to the majority - people from Asia in the company. This was at the height of the Tech bubble of 2000-2001. 

When a company did fired a group of them after I reported sexual harassment, they came and threatened me with physical harm such I had to abscond from the Silicon Valley.  Like the police in Arlington VA that didn't bother to investigate a failed attempt beheading on me, the police in the Silicon Valley throw my report in the garbage; while White males keep telling me there is no racism - look, we elected a Black President, as if they are related.  This is how influential these people from Asia in the Silicon Valley and now the USPTO and the DC metro.  Then talking head in  the Silicon Valley/Tech/USPTO keep saying they couldn't find qualified American candidate and need more H1B, but no qualm of hiring people from Asia that couldn't tell a toaster from a computer, then forced us to train them.  After we trained them, they defamed us so that we can't get a job in the field, just as they are doing in the DC metro, from tech companies to government institutions such as the Fairfax County Court where I volunteered, or even in the Arlington Employment Center.

When these people from Asia said the reason for targeted me because "she is smart".  You don't see smart males targeted relentlessly as if Islamic Extremists targeted educated women; because the Asian culture shared the same oppressed practice toward women just as the Islamic Extremists.
  

I've been volunteering for years to lift people up such they could live a better life, part of a transhumanist movement to advance the human race; but the majority of these 3rd Worlders from Asia had done everything, including working 24/7 to tear people down, even in places where I volunteer such as the Computer CORE by Sue Tsui that defamed me as soon as she saw me, or the Fairfax Country Court by people from Asia, just to ruin someone who could have change their life.   You see why India and so many Asian countries such a dirt poor and miserable 3rd world?  And will remain a 3rd world until people change.  Do you want America to become a 3rd World, and you a 3rd Worlder?

In the STEM field, the rule of thumb should be: construed the situation most favorable to women; because women such as I that excelled in tech jobs over the males are attacked relentlessly to the point of physically harmed, raped, murdered and beheading such as in my case; without provocation or even knowing the people.  If you are a woman, you are a target in the STEM field.

What really shock me is that even young white males are saying "we can not believe a woman can be that smart!". 


But sadly, the reality is that the STEM field treated women as if is still the 1950s; despite there are women in management now and in the Judicial system such as the EEOC.  They are a disgrace to all the women that sacrificed themselves and the Women's Suffrage movement such these women could have such opportunity; but instead, these women oppressed women just as if is still the 1950s.  "There is a special hell for these women", Madeleine Albright.

You can take a 3rd Worlder out of a 3rd Worlder, but you can't take the 3rd world out of a 3rd Worlder.  If it quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it is a duck.  If a person behaves like a 3rd Worlder, talks like a 3rd Worlder, you should treated them as a 3rd Worlder when they chose to behave as a 3rd Worlder.  They will continue to practice their 3rd world values, as well continue to oppress women.  I hoped this is not news to you that the level of discrimination toward women in Asia rivals the Middle East, just like any typical 3rd world culture.  For Americans of all colors and races, you are not aware of this, nor have I until I worked in the Silicon Valley with people from all parts of Asia, and learned that there is such a deep discriminations toward even people from their parts of the world, even those from the same country.  In particular, the Chinese, Vietnam, and Indian from Asia are all hated each other, would do anything to eliminate each other, and would not hired anyone different then them, including Whites or just hired a token White.  That's why certain fields are dominated either by Indian in emulation and software, hence 2 of the world's biggest software companies, Google's and Microsoft's CEO are males from India; Chinese in Lasers and Optics, and seems like Vietnamese is going to be in the Patent field.

Additionally, these 3rd Worlders, came from an environment that was very much like North Korea not long ago, are the most bitter, miserable, and full of hatreds people I ever ran into, and was often afraid of them when working with them in the Silicon Valley because I knew what they are capable of as I had heard horror stories of Mao's Red Guard and women in 3rd World culture such that of Islamic Extremist.  This is coming from someone grew-up in NYC in the 1980s, and took the subway home from work at 1am.  They had done to me just as an Americanized/Westernized woman would in North Korea; you are helping them, as well the USPTO/Silicon Valley/Tech are helping them and spent millions protecting them, while they steal your trade secrets.  What do you think the kind of people were allow to go to college or leave a place like North Korea to go to the West - a mortal enemy?  Communist elites/ruling class or peasants??  China's President Xi Jinping was once a visiting delegate living in the US.  And you are working with them.  

The ruling class (communist elites, upper caste system, etc) been ruling over the peasants using various methods started with massive massacre, and propaganda (ie; communist regimes) that's been use to keep billions of peasants in Asia as their slave; and the ruling class now descent onto the Silicon Valley/Tech/USPTO and all over America, to continue to rule over the White peasants using propaganda.  Peasants such as my relatives, the first generation immigrants are still working in the factory to put their kids through college.  I am the 2nd generation.


By understanding where these people-from-Asia came from, their anti-West and their behavior (targeted me as soon as I arrived in the Silicon Valley in a well organized and well-planned way and  everywhere I went in the US; called me a spy/mole when we are just a bunch of common folks as when they were getting ready to steal trade secrets and I will be used as their scapegoat; charged me extra and defamed me when I ordered food in English in their restaurant or grocery store; pulled a hand full of hair out when I used their hair saloon; etc, etc, etc,), I was able to predict the stealing of trade secrets/hacking in 2003, the ascent of Asia and China will be a superpower in 20 years in 2001 when most Americans couldn't find Asia on the map.....still.

For those who wonder "if they don't like us, what they hell are they doing here"; it is for economic reason - to get rich.  My alumni brother had the same misunderstanding in 2003.  Again, most Asia are still dirt poor 3rd world living on a few dollars a month.

Please DO NOT make any assumption on people-from-Asia's behalf unless you know where they came from and understand their values.  In similar manner, if you are living in China, Vietnam or India.......ok, never mind, because you never been there.






To punish a wrongdoer or misconduct, there must be material-facts such as email, or fact-finding process which would shown via my computer log that I worked nearly 24/7, and often worked 36 hour straight that accounted for  every minute of the 8 months I was employed by the USPTO, with accomplishments to boot, absolutely no ambiguity; had a fact-finding process been implemented.  But I was terminated in a haste of 2 days under the pretext of low performance and "weak technical knowledge" in the  field of emulation where I was a pioneer, and maybe the first woman to have an apodictic first patent case that was known to the then Undersecretary Mr. David Kappos and many of the Training SPEs, as well outstanding accomplishments not just in the USPTO, also academically and in High-Tech as stated in my resume; by a salesman who doesn't even have any technical background, or a Director that didn't know what a P4 (Pentium 4)  was in the Electrical Art.  If I am a male, I wouldn't have been terminated in a haste of 2 days.

For those that had been told "she is argumentative", and those that had been told "she can't talk; she doesn't speak English; etc"; well, people that told you that think you are an imbecile and a tool that will be used as a scapegoat.  People from Asia did the same to me in the Silicon Valley, and the Americans acted on what they said were fired or demoted, while all these people from Asia couldn't tell a toaster from a computer are now in top level management and are multimillionaires while I am at verge of being homeless and murdered.  Look at Patent Class 715 now.  In the Silicon Valley, one I trained and had taken my books worth hundred$$$s, told me he was a bank teller in Asia who was also instrumental in spreading insidious defamation against me and took all the credits finishing one of the most complex emulation projects (3DFX hired the whole team except me, and the company went bankrupt cited couldn't get the product out to the market.  This team moved on, and is now in top level management and multi-millionaires), or could barely speak English.    I had to abscond from the Silicon Valley due to physical harm threats by an Asian coworker and an Asian gang.  This is called crowding out in the Silicon Valley, meaning crowding out the Americans, including Asian-Americans perceived as traitors by people from Asia.  I am what you call a low-hanging-fruit or the weakest link; and I am a canary in the coalmine.  You see why the CEO of Google and Microsoft are males from Asia/India? 

Hung Havan had told me that Paul Rodriguez is a pedophile who is a well-known racist/sexist toward Asians, why I didn't want to go to his office; Wendy Garber is a witch/dragon lady, and Susanne Lo's boyfriend Bill is  a pervert and a dirty old man, why I didn't want to talk to him or any association; why didn't the USPTO terminated them? 

Hung Havan also told me that everybody liked me, and all his friends liked me.  Seems like he said something else behind my back.  The backstabbing begun in June, after he found out I was pulling 3 cases per biweek.  He asked me how I was able worked with just an hour nap, I said practiced from working 3 jobs every summer since High School, and at least one part time during school year; because we were so poor we didn't even have enough to eat, this was the only way I could continue to go to school.






2 comments: